Sunday 27 January 2013

logos further

However there were other logos I felt had potential and have decided to carry on into illustrator. I worry though that because i chose the punk era to base my design on that doing my logo and design in graphic based software will take away from the raw appearance that punk strongly uses. 
This logo design (using the initials LL) could come across as a representation of barbed wire. Which could blend in well with the punk imagery as they were very interested in spikes and studs, something which barbed wire can relate too.

This one could work well with my name 'Louise Larkin Design' as the way the Ls have been arranged could be a representation of the D, I fear that the Ls aren't curved enough for it to be obvious enough it is meant to be a D and not a square or rigid O. 

No comments:

Post a Comment