Thursday 28 March 2013

research continued

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gyBc4yR9JlQ&feature=endscreen

This has been one of my favourite videos to watch, it seems to have characters but the video mainly consists of just shapes and their movements making them look characteristic. I like how clean cut it is with out any rough lines as would been seen if everything was drawn. I will have to search  more in depth on videos like this to see if this is an idea I would like to take further.


This animation is similar to the video above but not as professionally done I feel. It still follows the guideline of using shapes to make their frames. I like the idea of just using black and white in my final animation with maybe a splash of one other colour at certain moments to emphasise something.


No comments:

Post a Comment