Tuesday 9 April 2013

flick books


This is one of my favourite flick books I have seen so far, it's so well done and precise yet he manages to create slow motion scenes within the illustrations. I also like the way its filmed where you can clearly see it is on paper. it also connects with my theme of keeping it black and white to give the impression the animation may be older. 
I will look through flick books more and make a decision whether to follow on with this method or animation via photoshop.



This flick book caught my eye because it's so simple yet appears complex with the rotation the artist has managed to create. Although this isn't something I can put to my music because it isn't hectic enough, it has showed me how a simple animation can look so effective. 

No comments:

Post a Comment