Saturday 2 February 2013

3D Ideas

This is one of my favourite packaging designs. I've been researching creative packaging design and been trying to sway away from a simple box. I've been trying to find a shape which could connect to the punk genre but still be a structure which is reliable enough to contain something to sell. This is when I came across this packaging on the site. http://www.youthedesigner.com/2011/09/05/packaging-design-40-creative-box-designs-thatll-bowl-you-over/ It resembles, I believe, a stud which was a very common fashion piece on punk clothing. Along with it linking very well into the genre, it also has a strong reliable structure I believe. However I would change the opening to something less complex, possibly having it as a sleeve rather than an opening at the top so that when it's opened the design isn't broken up.

No comments:

Post a Comment