Monday 4 February 2013

final 3D net

As I was looking through research of packaging, the pyramid shape was still my favourite packaging idea, especially because it represented a stud. (Very common in punk fashion.) However, I still wasn't keen on the opening the idea had on it, so I decided to come up with an alternative. 
This is when I came up with my final idea. I decided that instead of making the pyramid a sold box, I would create a sleeve which would hold it all together. Once removed it would open up (as seen above) with the four pieces of information on each triangle of the pyramid. This would give me the opportunity to do several designs to show my skills rather than just the outside of one box, and I also believe that it is complex enough to represent the 3D aspect of the module. Below is further examples of how I intend my final piece to look like (not precise design.)











No comments:

Post a Comment