Saturday 2 February 2013

3D

Even though this packaging isn't anything how I want my final outcome to look like, it's priority is the design which is what I have been prioritising within my sketchbook. I have come to the decision that the design is more important to me than the actual packaging. I want to be able to sell a simple shaped box (possibly) through the design rather than the box itself. And I feel that this packaging proves that a simple box but with an effective design can do just that. 
I would much rather have a very clean simple box than having fancy folds and openings over powering the effect of design. This is because I feel if I try to make both sell the packaging there could be a clash within making it, hence prioritising the design above the packaging. 





No comments:

Post a Comment